27 Mar 2015

When thoughts and beauty meet...

In this post, I will share photos from male model Djebril Didier Zonga with some of my favourite’s quotes.

I am friendly, I am not flirting with you.


Good conversations stimulate me, mentally and physically.  

I was set free the day I decided to accept who I am.

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

If you are searching for that one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror.

Fame and fortune is not my goal. Identity, self-esteem, excellence and peak experience are a more tangible goal.


Be happy, do the best you can, be good and kind. X



14 comments:

  1. Tania27.3.15

    Wow ❤️❤️❤️! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.3.15

    Hot guy great quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantal L27.3.15

    Gorgeous sexy black man x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie27.3.15

    Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craig28.3.15

    Love how the quotes match the photos Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TheFashionCritic28.3.15

    Agree with the comment from Craig.
    Very well done quite simple but great written style.
    Where is the model from? Adding a beautiful model I am sure motivate people reading... You definitely stimulate me physically and mentally ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for your comment.
      Didier was born in France to a Congolese father and a German/Brazilian mum. xx

      Delete
  7. Marta28.3.15

    Hello Didier, you can flirt with me all you want!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dream on Marta, I am sure he is gay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stevie28.3.15

    Really like the last quote fame and fortune

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashley Williams28.3.15

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbDZvA0Pod8

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joanna Alonso28.3.15

    Lord jesus ������ keep coming back to your post everything is working here, the model is so sexy and the quotes are going so marvelloooouuusly with this hottie!
    Love love love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too baby face for me prefer rough man,
    the quotes are fantastic and positive x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vanessa C.H29.3.15

    How can someone be so perfect!!!Damn

    ReplyDelete